Here’s some tips on how to stay well and healthy while working online:
- Set up a dedicated workspace – You need to find a room where there’s no distractions
- Avoid strain and pain – Having a chair that supports your posture is good to have, as it’ll be better for your back. You can also try and get out at least once a day or workout
- Establish a routine – If possible, you need to try and start work at the same time every day, Structuring your day will ensure you stay focused
- Take breaks including lunch – Be mindful and schedule breaks into your day whether it be tea breaks, lunch breaks, walking. Anything that takes your mind off work for a while will do.
- Keep hydrated – drinking plenty of fluid is needed as it helps you not only keep hydrated but limits the risk of anything serious happening to you
- Maintain a work-life balance – This is important if you have a family.